Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Love Christmas Music

Christmas Song List Star Ornament
Each year I like to add to my Christmas Song CDs. I have Christmas theme CDs with instrumental music, jazz music, and even a Christmas Jimmy Buffet CD.

Music is just a part of my life and it only seems natural to enjoy it especially during the holidays. One of the Christmas Song CDs we have is a Snoopy CD that my Mom gave our daughter when she was young.

We have our favorites of course that we enjoy each year. It's not too far away, only a couple months before we'll be singing "Deck The Halls"!

1 comment:

  1. I share your love of Christmas music. Round about the end of November I bring out all the CD's and old cassette tapes. Going caroling each year with a group of friends is also a delight. Christmas without music would not be Christmas!

    And if you’ll excuse a brief “commercial:” If you don't have a good book on the subject of our Christmas carols, I encourage you to take a look at mine, Discovering the Songs of Christmas. In it, I discuss the history and meaning of 63 carols and Christmas hymns. The book is available through Amazon, or directly from Jebaire Publishing. (Might make a great gift too!)

    ReplyDelete

Adsense